miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2026

WOMAN´S BODY (Cuerpo de Mujer)

Aquí os dejo la traducción al inglés de mi poema "Cuerpo de Mujer", realizado con Chat GPT. No sé si la traducción es correcta,  pero espero que sirva para darlo a conocer (a mí también), de manera internacional.  


WOMAN’S BODY

Imagen sacada de Internet
It must be your hair,
with an autumn fragrance,
deep mahogany in color.
Soft as a sponge to the touch,
that when I gently kiss it
it brushes my face
like a white feather.

When you embrace me,
your hair covers my sorrows;
like a heavy coat,
it shields me from the cruel cold.

I think of your neck
as a tunnel of love,
a trunk of loyalty
I can hold on to.

I like to circle it,
to entwine it softly,
with delicate devotion.
For being like fragile porcelain,
my clumsy hands
caress it today,
my lips kiss it tomorrow.

Dunes in a desert,
a channel separates them,
like sisters offended
who cannot see each other.

They nourish the child,
and also my imagination,
where they become
images of adoration.

If I caress them,
the sky turns to honey,
and my sinful soul
into a fine silk support.

White plain
that my hand explores
with a caress
across your gentle skin.

I touch your navel,
and I feel brushing against it
that my finger
touches a pearl beneath the sea.

A shining jewel
with flashes of light
that dazzle my eyes
and make me fall in love with you.

I was searching for an oasis,
the universal center;
I leaned into your navel
and saw my end.

Yes… a bitter end,
with a fatal outcome,
in which you
were not by my side.

I follow your legs
like compasses
that mark my path.

Fine and long,
like the hands of a clock,
beautiful as the life
I wish to spend with you.

Thus I see your woman’s body.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DÍA INTETRNACIONAL DE LA PARÁLISIS CEREBRAL

Diario 6 El 6 de septiembre se celebro el Día Mundial de la Parálisis Cerebral, en la ciudad de Pontevedra lo llevamos a cabo en A Casa Da L...